1) We accept cases involving breach of contract
2) fraud and non- disclosure claims in real estate sales transactions,
3) real estate agent commission disputes
4) corporate shareholder and partnership dispute cases including entity interest buy-outs
5) breach of fiduciary duty and/or negligence claims against a corporate officer or director
6) cases involving disputed title to real estate.
1) Draft contracts and related legal documents in connection with the purchase and sale of real estate, the sale of a business, employment agreements, license agreements, partnership agreements, buy out agreements, confidentiality agreements, prenuptial agreements, commercial lease review and revocable living trusts.
2) We prepare formation documents for California Corporations, LLC's, and Partnerships including dissolution of these entities when required.
3) Review of residential purchase escrow documents.
College Financial Aid
One of the areas of our practice focuses on LLC formation in the context of parents with children applying for college financial aid. For clients who own rental real estate or who own and operate a family owned business, the placement of these type assets in a properly structured business entity such as an LLC, may result in saving thousands of dollars in college tuition.
In House Attorney Services ( Without The Hassle)
If you own or plan to establish a small business in California, my office is available to provide "in house attorney services" such as letter writing, attending to phone calls and meetings, and provide business legal advice on a reasonable fixed monthly retainer basis. This way you have access to the services of a business attorney based on your needs but WITHOUT having to subsidize one on your payroll. All arrangements are based on the expected needs of your business and the amount of work estimated which can be adjusted upward or down as the needs of the business change.
We utilize California entity formation and other techniques to protect the assets of clients from judgment creditors. For those who own their business or own investment real estate, a California LLC may be just what the doctor ordered to minimize exposure to creditors. To learn more please see our video/blog.